Highly protective, flexible and comfortable shoes with first-class aerodynamics, CE.
- Main upper material constructed using microfiber for optimum abrasion resistance, while also delivering high levels of flexibility.
- New front flex area for improved impact abrasion while also ensuring the natural front and back.
- New front flex area increases ventilation and airflow for additional breathability.
- Redesigned rear bellow in stretch microfiber for improved natural front and back movement.
- Redesigned top gaiter in microfiber material with TPU over injection for enhanced prehensility.
- New synHighly protective, flexible and comfortable shoes with first-class aerodynamics, CE.thetic microfiber panel on medial side for enhanced abrasion resistance and improved feeling when in contact with the bike.
- New TPU shifter for increased protection on lower medial side.
- New TPU shin plate has been redesigned for greater impact absorption performance, thus improving abrasion resistance in a key area.
- New replaceable shin slider for additional abrasion resistance.
- New TPU stretch panel design with zip for an easier entry and exit and a closer, more optimized fit.
- Hook and loop closure secures that the zip remains in position.
- Micro adjustable ratchet closure on top of boot for an optimized fit.
- Replaceable co-injected TPU/aluminum toe slider with an easy screw system that protects the toe area against abrasion resistance.
- New replaceable heel plate slider design offers increased sliding performance and protection in the case of crash.
- Sole constructed using a lightweight rubber compound for excellent grip on the pegs.
- Separate, internally updated bio-mechanical inner boot made by 3D mesh material for greater structure, thus improving rider comfort.
- Inner boot is equipped with a new external toe area with a soft TPU reinforcement for superior impact protection and additional ankle padding for greater protection, stability and cushioning during natural movement of the foot.
- Protective footwear for motorcyclists (EN 13634:2017)