He's back - and so spoiled: the RPHA 11 motorcycle helmet! Find out more about the HJC RPHA 11 motorcycle integral helmet, the flagship of the HJC collection and its outstanding features at topspeed.
In 2016, HJC launched the RPHA 11 Spider-Man and RPHA 11 Venom Marvel helmets, which gave the driver the choice of choosing between your friendly neighborhood hero or the deterrent antihero. Although Spider-Man is one of the most popular cartoon characters of all time, the RPHA 11 Venom Marvel has become the most successful Marvel helmet graphic on the market. The HJC dealers could not stock enough.
But after some time, the HJC designers came to believe that the RPHA 11 Venom Marvel might still be a bit too nice. So they designed, along with Marvel, a figure representation that comes along even darker and more corrupt. And also on the HJC top model RPHA 11 place - now with the name Venom II Marvel. With sharper teeth and a piercing scream, this graphic is determined by anger.
Good for the racetrack for which the RPHA 11 was developed, with an aerodynamic helmet shell made of the HJC Premium Integrated Matrix fabric composite (P.I.M.- Plus), which makes the weight smaller and impact resistance greater. Starting this spring, every driver can enter into a symbiosis with these powerful alien forces.
- optimized shell design for outstanding air flow ventilation system
- RapidFire™ shield replacement system: simple and secure shield ratchet system provides ultra-quick, tool-less removal and installation for efficient operations
- aerodynamic shell structure for extreme performance at maximum speeds
- emergency kit (Cheek Pads) for safe and quick rescue in emergency situation
- wider eye port provides better peripheral vision for riders
- enhanced shield dual lock system for high speed racing condition
- MultiCool interior with advanced antibacterial silver treatment by Polygiene provides enhanced moisture wicking and quick drying function
- crown and cheek pads are removable and washable
- PIM (Premium Integrated Matrix) Plus
- tinted visor with 99 % light absorption
- quick release visor mechanism
- anti-fog lens included
- suitable for spectacle wearers
- prepared for use with HJC Bluetooth by Cardo communication system
- 3 shell sizes
- type of shield: HJ-26
- ECE 22-05
- weight: 1300 g (+/- 50 g)
- sizes: XXS - XXL