Scorpion's helmet masterpiece now also comes with a carbon composite shell. EXO-Tech Carbon is a lightweight flip-up helmet with simple operation, practical functions and a chin lock for optimal safety. The small, slim and real full-face shell design has been retained, but with the elegance of the high-quality carbon fiber surface, it ensures an outstanding style. EXO-Tech Carbon is supplied with an EXO-COM bracket that perfectly coordinates the helmet and the EXO-COM.
- EXO-COM ready
- Dual Homologation P/J: Dual homologated helmets offer the best of two worlds.
- SpeedView™: Retractable Sunvisor - treated with antifog on both sides.
- Pinlock Maxvision™: Pinlock® 100% Max Vision® ensures a 100% fog free vision. The anti-fog insert lens is placed in the ScorpionEXO™ face shield w/tearoff posts, providing maximum visibility (optional accessory).
- Kwikwick® III Innenfutter: KwikWick® anti-microbial fabric keeps you cool and dry in warm weather, warm in cool weather Liner is easily removable and washable. The KwikWick® have 3D cheek pads.
- Kwikfit™: Kwikfit™ cheekpads allow use of most common styles of eye glasses.
- Ultra TCT™: Developed by Scorpion EXO™, revolutionary new pre-preg technology offers unrivaled protection. Extremely light, digressive integrity on impact absorbs more energy.
- Micrometric buckle: Chinstrap closing with quick micrometric system.
- Carbon Shell
- ECE 22.05
- micrometric buckle
- sizes: XS - XXL
- with integrated sun visor