Scorpion adds an elegant carbon touch on the EXO 1400 Air Helmet, for a more beautiful look and lighter weight. It will deliver a true riding pleasure to every all-day tourers.
- carbon fiber shell
- 3 outer shell sizes
- Ventilation system: Adjustable, indexed front and rear vents with aero-tuned rear spoiler reduce lift, create vacuum and maximize airflow through helmet.
- Breath-deflector: Enhanced fog-free performance
- Chin-cover: contributes to noise reduction
- Closing chinstrap by double D ring
- Airfit™: personalize your helmet fit through air adjustable cheek pads.
- Pinlock® Maxivision: the Pinlock® creates continuous air pressure through the compression force, which in turn stops condensation – and thus fogging – from occurring even when the temperature difference between the outside and the inside of the helmet increases.
- Kwikwick® liner: soft, hypoallergenic, removable and machine washable
- TCT® (Thermodynamical Composite Technology): the structure provides a new level of protection: This smart shell is able to gradually crumple on impact, which allows it to absorb most of the energy generated by the shock.
- SpeedView: internal retractable sun visor that eases eye strain instantly in varying light conditions.