Scorpion's all-new Exo-1400 Air motorcycle helmet shows the innovative spirit of ScorpionExo through its aggressive helmet shape, light weight and brand-new Top ventilation system. It also has the newly developed KwickWick III inner lining and a visor locking mechanism with a push lever located in the center. Thanks to Scorpion's advanced technology, the helmet is much quieter than its predecessor, the Exo-1200 Air, but still offers enough fresh air thanks to the new ventilation system by quickly and efficiently removing hot air from the air ducts. This helmet provides the best comfort for the all-day motorcyclist.
- Three shell sizes
- ECE 22.05
- including 100% MaxVision Pinlock
- Integrated SpeedView sunvisor
- AirFit Concept
- KwickWick III inner lining
- KwickFit cheek pad for the use of the helmet with a pair of glasses
- Double-D closure
- Ventilation system: Adjustable, indexed front and rear vents with aero-tuned rear spoiler reduce lift, create vacuum and maximize airflow through helmet.
- Breath-deflector: Enhanced fog-free performance.
- Chin-cover: contributes to noise reduction.
- Closing chinstrap by double D ring.