Trousers KEVLAR JEANS MINOR LADY
Kevlar jeans trousers designed for city riding. The Minor Lady model is manufactured directly in out plant. Blue denim is padded in the wide range over the seating part, hips and knees with Kevlar® from the Swiss supplier Schoeller. This fabric is reinforced with aramid fibers which are high-resistant against rupture and fraying. The trousers are easily elastic and hereby they fix the protectors on the hips and knees very well, the protectors are a part of the product. When washed they are easily removable. In the lower edge of trousers there are zips for simple putting on and fixation over the boots. In the waist there is a fastening with metal fixed hook. The design is highlighted by contrast needlework with yellow threads.
- knees and shins Sas-Tec® 3D protectors from viscoelastic foam – optionally removable
- kevlar-reinforced areas: hips, seating area, knees
- safety seams
- raised anatomically shaped seat
- flexible elastic parts over the knees and on the back
- 5 times outer pockets in jeans style
- Outer material: Denim
- Inner reinforcement: Kevlar®
Does not the ready-made size fit? Let you in the PSi® production shops measured and let your motorcycle clothing made to measure! Just only the right size will protect you.