Two-piece, leather, sports suit for year-round riding. Timeless design suits every bike. Safety is ensured by the use of top class, cow hide leather, and processed for the demands of motorcycling including hydrophobic treatment and a set of protectors. Wearer comfort is enhanced by the utilisation of stretch Kevlar panels in the crotch, along with a neck, and cuffs made from a pleasant material. The jacket and trousers are secured by a long zip, that can be easily separated during stops while leaving the waist of the trousers intact, with its external rubber anti slip surface. Those riders who are active from early Spring to Autumn will find the Aragon suit an excellent choice for their travels.
- Shoulder, Elbows, Knees, Shins : Betac®, internal protectors from 3D visco elastic foam.
- Shoulder, Elbows : PSI® TFS PROTECTION - Twin Ferrite System Protection, external shock absorption system.
- Back: Sas-Tec®, internal protector from 3D visco elastic foam in a zipped pocket – easily removable.
- Arms: Reinforced with Viscofoam® memory foam.
- Hips: Sas-Tec®, internal protectors from 3D visco elastic foam.
- Seat-area reinforced.
- Safety seams.
- Reflective elements.
- Prepared for removable knee sliders.
- Schoeller Keprotec® Kevlar panels at the crotch to allow maximum movement.
- Klima-membrane at the crotch to combat cold and rain.
- Textile collar for comfort.
- Sleeves with textile cuffs.
- Locking sleeve zippers.
- 3D lining on the back for superior wicking of sweat.
- 1,2 - 1,4 mm cow hide from long established, specialist, Italian supplier.
- Perforated, polyester lining.