Take the opportunity to be totally original in your own unique leather suit. Thanks to our own in-house production capabilities we can produce your one of, custom design. Just give us your ideas. It may be your club design, replica of your favourite racer’s colours, a design to compliment your own motorcycle or anything else from your imagination. These one-piece garments utilise race developed technologies and are particularly suited for track use. This custom, design on demand, service provides you the opportunity to show your own unique character. Tailor-made suits can be arranged directly at our production outlets or ordered via the DESIGNER application on the PSi website.
- Price includes the production of the overalls as below. Changes in item specifications can be made in DESIGNER - Step 05 / OPTIONS.
- Additional inscriptions, logos, pictures, etc ... are added to the basic price in DESIGNER - step 04 / CUSTOM LOGOS.
- Should you wish your suit to be customised by CELOTISK technology - where the complete graphic design is printed on to the leather, then a flat fee of 7,000 CZK / 280 € is applied and the prices for individual sewn on items, above, are no longer applicable.
- Shoulders: PSI® - ergonomically shaped sandwich mouldings of special plastic + PSI® T.F. S. - double protection system with external "ferrites" made of high strength steel
- Elbows, knees, shins: PSI® - ergonomically shaped sandwich mouldings of special plastic
- Removable elbow sliders
- Neck vertebrae - large hump protector
- Hips: Sas-Tec® - 3D Viscous Elastic Foam Protectors - EVOLUTION design
- Arms: Reinforced with Viscofoam® memory foam
- Coccyx: reinforced with Viscofoam® memory foam
- Collarbone and chest: reinforced with Viscofoam® memory foam
- PSI® forearm protector
- Seat-area reinforced with Kevlar fabric - GP-TECH design
- Preparation for attachment of separate chest protector
- Safety seams
- Removable knee sliders
- 2x internal pockets in the lining
- Schoeller Keprotec® Kevlar Stretch panels in sleeves, crotch and legs for maximum movement
- Comfortable collar made of soft fabric allowing uninhibited neck movement during racing
- Sleeve ends with an absorbent textile cuff for comfortable fit with gloves
- Perforated leather for optimum ventilation
- Kevlar shin stretch panels reduce ‘bunching’ inside motorcycle boots
- Anti-slip ribbing on thighs aids handling went lent over in corners
- Elastic leather panels for maximum movement in frequently flexed portions on shoulders, backs and knees
- Cow hide 1.2 - 1.4 mm thick, from a long established and experienced Italian leather supplier
- Perforated polyester lightweight lining