Nano Tech Bike Cleaner so much better by creating a handy refill bag! It is the same award-winning cleaner, but in concentrated form! Only one 500ml bag will contain two liters of Nano Tech Bike Cleaner! Or, if you're really into bulk buying, our 5 liter concentrate makes up to 20 bottles of Nano Tech Bike Cleaner!
- 5 liter bottle = 20 liter Bike Cleaner
- 1 liter bottle = 4 liter Bike Cleaner
- 500ml bag = 2 liters of Bike Cleaner
- Fast and safe cleans with nano technology
- Strong degreaser in concentrate form
- Safe on all surfaces including carbon fiber & anodized metal
- Does not damage seals, brake pads or rotors
- Shake the bag to activate the formula.
- Fill a 1-liter Muc-off-bike cleaner bottle with 750ml of water before adding 250ml BikeCleaner Concentrate (see bag indicator for accurate measurement).
- Shake the bottle vigorously to mix the water and the bicycle cleaner concentrate.
- Rinse the bicycle thoroughly, then contact Bike Cleaner Concentrate.
- Leave for 3-5 minutes, and stir stubborn dirt with a brush or sponge.
- Rinse the bike with fresh, clean water