Lightweight, short motorcycle jacket made from high strength fabrics, and set of protectors. The design and cut complement all styles of bike. Airbag vest compatible. Ideal for shorter rides, yet thanks to its integrated waterproof membrane the wearer need not worry being caught in a summer rain shower. On hotter days ventilation is easily provided via zipped vent pockets. On the contrary, for cooler days, the quilted vest can be worn underneath which, thanks to its stylish design, can also be used as everyday wear. The collar, and cuffs, have been designed with convenience in mind with the use of sweat wicking, absorbent material to allow the best comfort when turning the head or moving the bars. Thanks to bold colours and reflective elements you will be better seen in traffic, to move in safety and style.
- Prepared for use with the optional TECH-AIR®5 airbag vest.
- Shoulder: Betac®, 3D protector from viscoelastic foam, EN-1621-1:2012, T+ T-, level 2, removable, with Velcro adjustment.
- Elbow: Betac®, 3D protector from viscoelastic foam, EN-1621-1:2012, T+ T-, level 2, removable, with Velcro adjustment.
- Back: Sas-Tec®, 3D inner back protector from viscoelastic foam in a zipped pocket, easily removable, EN-1621-2:2014, T-, level 1
- Reinforced safety seams.
- Reflective elements.
- 2x front.
- 2x sleeves.
- 2x in lining.
- 1x WATERPROOF
- 2x pockets in quilted vest
- Flexible CORDURA sleeves, sides and back.
- Collar from soft, absorbent material for comfort whilst wearing a helmet.
- Cuffs from soft, absorbent material for comfort with gloves,
- Position of elbow protector and fit of sleeves via adjustable straps and clasps.
- Side adjustment with Velcro straps.
- 3D material on the back, wicks away sweat.
- Ventilation pockets on the front, sleeves and rear.
- 45cm waist zip for attaching to trousers.
- Outer: 40 % polyamide (high strength CORDURA® 500 + Cordura stretch) + 60 % high strength polyester with decorative print.
- Lining: polyester – lightly perforated to reduce sweat.
- Removable quilted vest: 75 % polyester + 25 % polyurethane.
- Protection - Class AA to EN 17092-3-2020