TREAT YOUR MOTORCYCLE WEAR TO ANNUAL PROFESSIONAL CARE
COMPREHENSIVE MANUFACTURERS SERVICE
Every day we work with leather and textile to produce motowear. This is why we know how best to take care of the garments. Take advantage of our professional cleaning and protection services for your motorcycle gear.
INCLUDED WITH THE MANUFACTURERS PROFESSIONAL CLEANING
- CONSULTANCY - our professional staff shall select the most suitable, of the many, cleaning methods for your garment.
- INSPECTION – we also check all materials, seams, protectors and parts of the item.
- CLEANING- Most garments are cleaned or washed directly in our own factory, or at a specialized facility that operates the ‘Suede Life’ gentle cleaning method. We pay specific attention to both the outer surface and individual inner layers (linings, membranes, protectors), removing dirt and traces of sweat. Throughout the cleaning process we ensure there is no damage to the product, or functional issues with the membranes.
- IMPREGNATION – this final stage of the process involves treatment with suitably matched products providing the best nutrient and protective properties as applicable to each garment.
Don’t undersetimate the need for maintenance. Correct care can significantly increase the garments service life!
WHEN IS THE BEST TIME FOR THE PROFESSIONAL SERVICE?
At the end of the individual customers active riding season, is the advisable time to undertake the proper cleaning, functionality check and storage preparation. In following the steps the user will be assured the garments will be 100% ready for the new season on time.
|Prices of cleaning||Price CZK||Price €|
|Rain cover 1pc||605,-||25|
DON’T FORGET REGULAR MAINTENENACE OF MOTOWEAR
CLEANING AND PROTECTIVE IMPREGNATION DURING THE SEASON
All motowear is subject to a heavy workload by the very nature of its use. It is therefore important for the owner to pay due attention to regular inspection and maintenance throughout the season.
WHAT EXACTLY DOES THE NORMAL MAINTENENACE OF MOTOWEAR ENTAIL?
- Functional checks
- Removal of built up dirt
- Use of preventative maintenance products
Never store damp, sweaty, soaked motowear in enclosed spaces. Always let the garments dry thoroughly!
Proper maintenance varies depending on the materials the garment is made from. Leather and textile suits, for example, require different processes. Customers receive maintenance instructions when buying a new garment from us and we can also supply these electronically on request.
MAINTENENACE INSTRUCTIONS ENQUIRY
RECOMMENDED FOR HOME MAINTENANCE