Multifunctional, Cordura® motorcycle jacket, for long and short trips, in any kind of weather. Suitable for both on and off-road use. Thanks to separate layers – waterproof liner and soft shell jacket – you can easily configure the garment to current needs. Designed to be used with, or without, the TECH-AIR®5 airbag. The wearer shall appreciate its ingeniously designed ventilation system on those hot riding days. Adjustable panels and zipped pocket vents, throughout the jacket, ensure excess heat is moved to the outside of the garment. The position of protectors, over vulnerable areas, can be easily adjusted, to suit, using internal Velcro fixings. Sizing is also easily adjusted to accommodate the times an optional airbag system is being used. In short the user will always feel comfortable. One solution for the entire year, the MADERA travel set.
- TECH-AIR®5, airbag vest compatible.
- Shoulder: Betac®, 3D protector from viscoelastic foam, EN-1621-1:2012, T+ T-, level 2, removable with Velcro adjustment.
- Elbow: Betac®, 3D protector from viscoelastic foam, EN-1621-1:2012, T+ T-, level 2, removable with Velcro adjustment.
- Back: Sas-Tec®, viscoelastic 3D protector in zipped pocket, easily removable, EN-1621-2:2014, T-, level 1.
- Reinforced safety seams.
- Reflective elements.
- 2x external front.
- 2x sleeves.
- 1x longitudinal on the lower back.
- 2x in the lining.
- 1x WATERPROOF under zip flap.
- 2x on the softshell jacket.
- Raised collar, lined with soft, combed fleece.
- Cuffs, lined with soft, combed fleece.
- Ventilation panels at the front.
- Ventilation pockets on the rams and back.
- 80cm zip to allow joining to trousers.
- Adjustment straps for fit at waist, collar, arm, under arm, and wrist.
- Waist height adjustment.
- 3D material at the back for wicking sweat.
- Double sided main zip slider.
- Outer material: 83 % high strength Cordura® 500 + 17 % high strength Polyester with camouflage print.
- Lining: polyester – lightweight, perforated to reduce sweating.
- Inner removable lining 1: waterproof membrane.
- Inner removable lining 2: softshell jacket which can also be worn separately.
- Protection - Class AA to EN 17092-3-2020